Terms & ConditionsPlease read these terms and conditions carefully and print and/or save a copy for future reference. By signing up and becoming a member of the SlotsVendor.eu Affiliate Program, these Terms and Condtions form a legally binding agreement (the "Agreement") between you (the "Affiliate") and SlotsVendor (the "Program").The Program may make changes to these Terms and Conditions from time to time and will make any such changes available on www.SlotsVendor.eu for review. The affiliate understands and agrees that any participation in the Program after the date of any changes to Terms, whether by accessing and/or utilizing Marketing Tools or accepting commissions, they are deemed to have notice of, and agree to, the amended Terms and Conditions. The Program is under no obligation to inform the Affiliate when Terms have been updated. It is the sole responsibility of the Affiliate to routinely check these terms for any changes. In the event that the Affiliate does not agree to the amended Terms, written notice must be given via email@example.com stating they wish to terminate the agreement. In such case, the Term and Termination (clause 2) will apply. The following definitions shall apply in the Terms set out below: "We" and "Us", as (the "Program") and (the "Company") refer to the SlotsVendor Affiliate Program "You", "Webmaster" and "Affiliate" refer to the party entering into an agreement with the Company and bound by the Terms and Conditions. "Client" refers to a business that has instructed the company to advertise the Client's Brand(s) (the "Client Brands"), through the Program. "Website" refers to www.Slotsvendor.eu Acceptance of this agreement provides the non exclusive right to direct individuals ("Visitors") to Client Brands in return for a commission as specified below.
ENROLLMENT1.1 Enrollment in the SlotsVendor Affiliate Program requires the Affiliate to accept the Terms and Conditions, then complete and submit an application form via the Website. Applications are automatically approved; however, the Company will review and evaluate every Affiliate application and deem if they are suitable. The Company may reject or block any application, in our sole discretion, should we find the applicant to be unsuitable for the Program. Unsuitable websites include, but are not limited to:
- Sites under construction
- Targeted towards children
- Contain sexually explicit material
- Promote violence, hate or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Promote illegal activities
- Violate intellectual property rights
TERM AND TERMINATION2.1 The term of the Agreement shall begin upon the submission and subsequent approval of the application. Termination of this agreement may be made by either party at will, for any reason, with or without cause. Written notification via email wishing to terminate is required. The term of this agreement will continue until such time that either party wishes to terminate the agreement. In this case the agreement will be terminated immediately. 2.2 Upon termination:
- All rights and licenses given to the affiliate shall immediately terminate.
- The affiliate must remove all Client Brands and/or any SlotsVendor banners and logos from their website and disable any links from their website to a Client's Brand and/or the Company website.
- Commissions earned prior to the date of termination will be paid at the sole discretion of The Company. The Company may withhold any final payment for a reasonable time until it can determine the correct amount to be paid to the Affiliate.
- Any commissions earned on or after the date of termination will be forfeited by the Affiliate.
- Failure to fulfill the obligations and responsibilities set out in this agreement shall result in forfeiture of any and all amounts otherwise owing to the Affiliate upon termination.
- If the Company continues to permit activity (generation of revenue) from the Affiliate's players after termination, this will not constitute a continuation or renewal of this Agreement or a waiver of termination.
- The Affiliate will return to any Confidential Information and all copies in your possession, custody and control. The Affiliate will cease all uses of any trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos and other designations of the Company and of the Client and Client Brands.
- The Affiliate and The Company will be released from all obligations and liabilities to each other occurring or arising after the date of termination, except with respect to those obligations which by their nature are designed to survive termination, as set out in this Agreement. Termination will not relieve the Affiliate from any liability arising from any breach of this Agreement which occurred prior to termination.